- Hoob improves assembly line ergonomics using LINAK lifting columns
- Industrial News: A modern robot solution created in Estonia helps Ericsson to produce more efficiently
- Our new factory is ready!
- Hoob participated in the leading outsourcing fair in Northern Europe – Elmia
- Assembly technician Vadim Arepjev: all HOOB people are specialists in their field
- HOOB on Äripäev radio: Estonian entrepreneur heals crisis with sales
- HOOB in industry magazine TööstuEST: New opportunities lie in adaptation
- Elektriala magazine: Young talented Estonian engineers build machines for industrial giants
- Priit Raid on Äripäev radio: greater state support in areas that add the most value
- HOOB OÜ in industrial news: I studied mechatronics because I saw how successful mechatronics engineers were
- Founders of HOOB: Enterprise Estonia’s Business Mentoring Program provides security to give up paid work
Hoob participated in the leading outsourcing fair in Northern Europe – ElmiaNovember 24, 2021
The Enterprise Estonia (EAS) took nine companies with an Estonian joint stand to the leading subcontracting fair ELMIA Subcontractor 2021 in Northern Europe, which took place on 9-12 December. November in Jönköping, Sweden.
Hoob, which focuses on the design and manufacture of automation equipment and robotic systems, is also participating in Elmia for the first time. “We have participated in a similar fair in Finland, where we got some potential customers and which definitely contributed to our visibility,” said Priit Raid, CEO of Hoob, adding that the goal at the fair is easy – to find new customers.
The fair, which took place in 2021, was attended by more than about 10,000 professionals and nearly 800 exhibitors from about 30 countries. The exhibition area has more than 18,000 square meters of exhibition space in a total of five halls.
Companies that participated in the Estonian joint stand: Adrem Pärnu AS, Boomerang Cable OÜ, Hoob OÜ, Inission OÜ, Intar MW OÜ, Metrosert AS, Plastone OÜ, Radius Machining OÜ ja TB Works OÜ.