- Hoob improves assembly line ergonomics using LINAK lifting columns
- Industrial News: A modern robot solution created in Estonia helps Ericsson to produce more efficiently
- Our new factory is ready!
- Hoob participated in the leading outsourcing fair in Northern Europe – Elmia
- Assembly technician Vadim Arepjev: all HOOB people are specialists in their field
- HOOB on Äripäev radio: Estonian entrepreneur heals crisis with sales
- HOOB in industry magazine TööstuEST: New opportunities lie in adaptation
- Elektriala magazine: Young talented Estonian engineers build machines for industrial giants
- Priit Raid on Äripäev radio: greater state support in areas that add the most value
- HOOB OÜ in industrial news: I studied mechatronics because I saw how successful mechatronics engineers were
- Founders of HOOB: Enterprise Estonia’s Business Mentoring Program provides security to give up paid work
Hoob improves assembly line ergonomics using LINAK lifting columnsSeptember 7, 2023
A leading electric actuator manufacturer LINAK has shared a case story how we used used their products for assembly automation applications.
For the assembly line, HOOB uses LINAK lifting columns under each station to adjust the workbench height while the product is being assembled. Furthermore, an LC3 3-stage column with a vacuum gripper is used for lowering, lifting and moving the product further down the line.
When the product has been assembled, it is transferred to a trolley. For this purpose, HOOB designed a tilting solution featuring an LA37 actuator to minimise manual handling of the heavy frequency converters.
Business Development Manager at LINAK, Melanie Kuhn, elaborates:
“The HOOB team excels in integrating ergonomics in lean manufacturing, improving both employee performance and satisfaction. We are proud that our products contribute to this in both manual and semi-automated processes.”:
The full article can be read here: HOOB enhances assembly line ergonomics with LINAK® columns