The contract manufacturing service is designed for equipment producers looking to outsource their manufacturing processes. Our service covers the full production cycle, from product documentation handling, procurement of components, assembly, testing and to delivery of ready products.
Benefits of outsourcing
- Reduce your labor and overhead costs
- Free up time to focus on your core business
- Greater possibility for scalability
- Better access to industry resources
Outsourcing of your complete procurement workflow
- BOM – Bill of Material and documentation handling
- LLT – Long Lead Time material and safety stock management
- Supplier management – supplier selections, cost optimization, price negotiations, quality claims
- Purchasing – material planning and purchasing of goods
- Material handling – incoming inspection, material handling and storage
- CNC machining and turning– plastics, steel, aluminium
- Sheet metal processing – laser cutting, stamping, bending
- Welding – assemblies and machine frames
- Prototyping – 3D printing and other rapid manufacturing methods
- Surface treatments – anodising, galvanising, painting, powder coating
- Assembly of mechanical components – frames, actuators, bearings, guides, structural elements
- Assembly and installation of electrical systems – control panels, cabinets, cable chain assemblies, etc
- Assembly and installation of pneumatic systems – valve terminal assemblys, cyclinders, sensors, etc
Testing & Verification
In cooperation with customer, we develop testing and verification processes:
- Product specific burn-in testing
- Electrical tests
- Mechanical tests
- Pneumatic tests
- Product quality controls
- Testing and quality control reports
We have developed processes to ensure quality of our products in combination with being as environmentally friendly as possible in our activities.
Our management system has been inspected and certified according to the following standards:
- ISO9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO14001 – Environmental Management System
World class reference
Our customers are world`s top players in electronics, telecom, automotive and medical sector.
We help to grow your business
Our goal is to find a suitable automation level that returns your investment at excpected time.
Strong feedback from customers about professional engineering and project management team.
Pick & Place Assembly Cell for Board-to-Board Adapters (EBC Bullets)
This is an automated assembly system for Board-to-Board connector adapters (or Bullets). For example the assembly robot is suitable for Rosenberger’s EBC (Efficient Board Connector) series. The system is meant to work autonomously – it can feed components, load and …
Thermal Paste Dispensing Robot for Electronics Industry
A robotic thermal paste dispensing solution for electronics industry. The system is meant for applying and checking thermal paste withing final assembly process.
Seal Dispensing & Assembly System for Display Unit
Automotive electronics have high visual requirements. Our customer needed an assembly and seal dispensing system for display unit.
Stories of our customers.
HOOB is a reliable partner for every production company. With us, you can be sure that, until the end of the final project and beyond, we will think with the customer and be ready to further develop automation and robotics solutions.