Screwing Station for Electronics Control Unit
We designed, manufactured and commisioned a Screwing Station for Automotive Electronics Control Unit assembly process.
- 8 different product sizes
- Screwing process to be automated
- Multiple visual quality checks to be performed
- Assembly and quality information to be transferred
- ESD requirements
- Vacuum suction fixture with adjustable product guiding pins
- Kolver screw presenter and screwdriver system
- Machine vision solution for fixture configuration and quality control
- Transferring of work results to factory database over OPC UA
- Electrically height adjustable workstation with dimmable worklight
Pick & Place Assembly Cell for Board-to-Board Adapters (EBC Bullets)
This is an automated assembly system for Board-to-Board connector adapters (or Bullets). For example the assembly robot is suitable for Rosenberger’s EBC (Efficient Board Connector) series. The system is meant to work autonomously – it can feed components, load and …
Thermal Paste Dispensing Robot for Electronics Industry
A robotic thermal paste dispensing solution for electronics industry. The system is meant for applying and checking thermal paste withing final assembly process.
Seal Dispensing & Assembly System for Display Unit
Automotive electronics have high visual requirements. Our customer needed an assembly and seal dispensing system for display unit.
High Precision Glue Dispensing System for Medical Industry
Customer needed a high precision gluing solution for a small scale medical product. We designed a dispensing solution and delivered an automated system to customer factory.